- I just spent the past few hours trying to format a multi-level bullet list ... in html. I don't understand why a bunch of extra paragraph markings suddenly appeared. I didn't create any new paragraphs ... hmmm ...
- My throat hurts.
- What do you mean that video file is 700 MB and takes a half a gig to load on a website?? Fine, I'll re-render it to a 70 MB file.
- I think I'm the only one in the office today. Nope, guess not. I just heard the receptionist's voice.
- Health insurance is a crock.
- Ooh! I like this new Selena Gomez song. No, I'm not 12.
- Crap! I just ate that whole bag of dried fruit. I'm still hungry.
- I totally don't feel like training today. Pretty sure I'm deathly ill. Sigh.
- Is it naptime yet? How come we don't have siestas in the U.S.? They seem like such a great idea.
- Two firetrucks just drove by my window. Second sirens I've heard this afternoon.
- That bullet list still doesn't look like it formatted correctly. Do I really want to mess with it? Maybe no one will notice ...
- Even Twitter isn't very interesting today. #bored
- I'm so excited for my friend, Dani, who just got engaged this week! Ooooh ... pretty ring!
- It'd be fun to go to another Nationals game. *looking at game schedule taped to my computer
- Wish I could've worked from home all day. I need to do laundry.
- Really hope I feel better by tomorrow. I don't wanna be the lame sick girl at the pool.
- Huh. I didn't know Christina Applegate and Alyssa Milano are friends. Loves me some Twitter.
- It'd be fun to be at the Europa in CT this weekend. Maybe next year.
Friday, July 23, 2010
Random Thoughts on a Friday Afternoon
A list of random thoughts I had this afternoon ...