- I held out on reading the Harry Potter books until my mom suggested I'd like them (and I did).
- I held out on the Twilight books until I realized I had no reading material for a plane ride one evening and curiosity about all the hype won me over. Turns out I loved the books immediately.
- I didn't succumb to the allure of expensive workout clothes until Jerry strongly recommended I try them. I then realized how much better they fit and how much more flattering they are to my physique.
- I didn't read the Shades of Grey books until I decided to see why they were at the top of the best seller list. (Trust me - they don't deserve to be there. AWFUL writing.)
- I tried Crossfit one time and wanted to poke the "instructors'" eyes out with a pencil, so I'm NOT on board with that fitness trend.
- I stuck to using my trusty bobby pins to keep my hair back while training, even though most of the other ladies at the gym were wearing them. But then I got curious and wondered if I'd actually like them.
|Jumped on the headband bandwagon|
Turns out I do like them!
I bought a package of Under Armour narrow headbands this weekend and tried one for the first time yesterday. It worked great! No more re-pinning my hair mid-workout!
I guess you could say I'm a reluctant bandwagoner for most things. I'm still holding off on the knee high workout socks, though. My legs are already short enough; I don't need to wear something that will make them look even more stumpy!
Do you use headbands when you train? Do you follow trends?